How to Wash a Car:
For many vehicle owners, washing a car by hand is a therapeutic act as beneficial for the person’s state of mind as the vehicles appearance. That’s is good because frequent washing is also the best way to maintain a new car finish. But, so many people have a problem of time, so they don’t mind on their car care that they can give a wash. So, we have bringing a policy for your car spa at your home also on the half market price. For know more, click here:
- Remove old damaged stickers from your car windshield with the simple trick! Just take a sheet of newspaper, soak it in warm water and place it over the sticker for around 15 minutes. The sticker should them lift off easily.
- Take following car cleaning supplies:
- Two large bucket
- A hose (preferably if connected to a water supply)
- A large, soft sponge, a soft wash mitt.
- Liquid detergent
- Leather Polish
- Metal Polish
- A polishing cloth or Sponge
- Car Wax
- A detailing brush
Once you have all your car wash equipments, you can start to wash your car. Remember, wash your car on a wait day or pull the car into the shade neither this will cause water to dry quickly and leave you with soap spots on your car.
- Follow these steps for a perfect wash:-
- Get the whole car wet to dislodge any surface-level dirt and to remove mud and grim from the wheels.
- Next, get your sponge and give the wheels through scrubbing.
- Now, gently scrub down the bodywork of the car with your wash mitt.
- Use your detailing brush to get dirt out of cracks in the bodywork.
- Polish any bare metal, but be careful not to use metal polish on non-metal surfaces and remember to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the product. Next, use your plastic polish to clean and polish your headlights, indicators and brake lights.
- Apply wax on your wheels.
- Lastly, clean the windows by glass cleaner.
Now, you know about exterior car wash. For live demo, live service and more information-
Book a Home Wash with us or call us- +91, 9454683041
Or Drop a mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact with us, by dropping your comment below also. If, this article is helpful to you, give your opinion here-